- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel MPI-505 Multifunction Tester - CAT IV
Measurement of short-circuit loop parameters:
- in L-PE, L-N, L-L circuits as well as in L-PE (RCD) circuits - without tripping RCD breakers of current 30 mA.
- impedance measurement of short-circuit loops in power networks of nominal voltages: 115/200 V, 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V and frequencies in the range of 4565 Hz..
Testing of AC and A types residual current circuit breakers:
- testing of regular and selective residual current circuit breakers of nominal differential currents: 10 mA, 30 mA, 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA, 1000 mA,
- IA trip current measurement,
- tA trip time measurement for 0.5In, In, 2In, 5In,
- measurement of earth continuity and touch voltage without tripping RCDs,
- functionality of automatic measurement of residual current circuit breaker parameters.
Measurement of insulation resistance at voltages: 100 V, 250 V, 500 V and 1000 V.
Low-voltage measurement of resistance, protective connections and equipotential bonding:
- measurement of continuity of protective connections with current ±200 mA,
- automatic calibration of test leads - capability of using any test leads,
- measurement of resistance with low current and acoustic signaling.
Quick verification of correctness of the PE wire connection with a touch probe.
Measurement of AC voltage.
Indication of phase sequence.
Memory of 990 measurements, data transfer to a PC over the USB interface.
View DatasheetsSonel MPI-505 Multifunction Tester datasheet
Installation Testers, Multifunction Testers