- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel MIC-5001: 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester - CATIV
Insulation resistance measurement:
- measuring voltage selectable in the 50 ... 500 V range with 50 V step, and in the 500 V to 5000 range with 100 V step,
- continuous indication of insulation resistance or leakage current,
- automatic discharge of capacitance of tested object after the insulation resistance measurement,
- acoustic signalling of five-second periods to facilitate obtaining time characteristics,
- measured test times of T1, T2 and T3 for measuring the absorption coefficient DAR and polarization index PI,
- indication of actual test voltage during the measurement,
- protection against measuring live objects.
Two and three-lead measurement method.
RampTest Insulation resistance measurement and measurement of breakdown voltage with increments up to ~ 1 kV / s.
Measurement of alternating and direct voltages in the 0...750 V range.
990 cells of memory (11880 records), data transmission to a PC through a USB cable.
Built-in rechargeable battery pack.
The instruments meet the requirements of the EN 61557 standard.
The ability to charge from car lighter (12 V) socket (additional accessories).
View DatasheetsSonel MIC-5001 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester datasheet
Insulation Resistance Testers