- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel MZC-304 Loop Impedance Meter - CATIV
Measurements of impedance in a short circuit loop.
- L-PE circuit,
- L-N, L-L circuit,
- L-PE(RCD) circuit - without tripping the circuit breaker > 30 mA.
Low voltage resistance measurement:
- continuity measurement - DC current +200 mA with wire resistivity reset
- low current resistance measurement with accoustic signalling,
The measurements are posible in instalations 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V with frequeency range 45...65 Hz.
memory of 10 banks of 99 cells each (min.10000 records).
- type of insulation: double, according EN 61010, 61557:2007 - 01
- measurement category: III 600 V (CAT IV 300 V)
- protectin class acc. to EN 60529: IP67
Other technical data:
- power supply: package of batteries (AA, 4 pcs.)
- batteries performance (short-circuit loop): min.5000 measurements
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: 0...+50°C
- humidity: 20 - 80%
- rated mains voltage: 220/380 V, 230/400 V, 240/415 V
View DatasheetsSonel MZC-304 Handheld Loop Tester datasheet