- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
NDB Tech XDP-II-LT Partial Discharge Spot Meter
• Combined with one of our Capacitive Probes, the XDP-II-LT is the perfect tool for measuring safely and precisely PD activity in cable joints and elbows.
• Combined with our New Acoustic Converter, the XDP-II-LT allows Corona detection for overhead apparatus, Arcing detection, PD detection in Switchgear cabinets, Air leak detection, etc.
• Combined with our New TEV probe or Bi-Phase coupler, the XDP-II-LT allows maintenance and prevention on Switchgear cabinets using the VIS capacitive couplers.
• Combined with our UHF Antenna, the XDP-II-LT allows PD detection in any oil-filled transformer. HFCT clamps are also used for ground return quick testing.
• Many more applications are available. Visit our website for more details.
View DatasheetsNDB Tech XDP-II Portable Partial Discharge Analyser datasheet
Partial Discharge Testing