- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel MRP-201 RCD Meter - CATIV
Testing RCD breakers of AC, A and B types.
- testing of general, short delay and selective RCDs for the rated current values IΔn =10, 30, 100, 300 and 500 mA,
- simultaneous measurement of tripping current IA and disconnection time tA, for currents 0,5IΔn, 1IΔn, 2IΔn , 5IΔn
- ability to measure touch voltage UB and earth resistance RE without tripping,
- AUTO RCD test function.
AC voltage and frequency measurement.
PE lead connection check using a touch electrode.
Bulit-in memory for up to 990 cels of measurement results.
Wireless radio communication interface.
Professional software for reading data and creating reports.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010 - 1 and IEC 61557
- measurement category: CAT IV 300 V (III 600 V) acc. to EN 61010 - 1
- protection class: IP67
Other technical data:
- power supply: alkaline batteries LR6 (AA) (4 pcs.)
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature: -10...+50°C
- storing temperature: -20...70°C
- humidity: 20...80%
View DatasheetsSonel MRP-201 RCD Meter