Fault location with Syscompact 4000
The Syscompact 4000 is a compact, fully enclosed fault location system for pre-location and pinpointing of high-resistive, low-resistive and intermittent faults on low- and medium-voltage cables. Easy operation and the use of latest fault location methods enable fast and safe fault location.
- Location of low-resistive, high-resistive and intermittent cable faults
- Efficient cable fault pre-location methods
- Pinpointing according to the noise location method or acoustic propagation time measurement
- (with Universal Locator and ground microphone)
- Sheath fault location according to the step voltage method (with Universal Locator and two measurement probes)
- Easy to handle