- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
DV-Power GGT500 Ground Grid Tester
- Ground Grid Tester with 300 A
- Powerful Micro Ohmmeter with test current up to 500 A DC
- 5 separate test modes: GROUND GRID / SINGLE / CONTIN / BSG / DTR test modes
- Lightweight – 9 kg / 20 lbs
- Measuring range 0 – 999,9 mΩ
- Best resolution 0,1 µΩ
- Typical accuracy ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS)
- Remote Control capability
- Test Both Sides Grounded Circuit Breakers
Ground Grid Tester GGT500 is a test set specially designed for inspection of substation ground grids. During the measurement instrument generates 300 A during a time period of 60 s or longer. Current and voltage drop are measured and displayed during the test. Test is performed with one set of current cables. One cable is connected to the referent grounding point in substation, and the second cable is connected to the testing ground point in the substation. With additional current clamps, current flow through the grounding is being inspected. Based on the current values measured with current clamps the state of the ground grid under the substation can be determined.
GGT500 can also be used as a standard micro ohmmeter for resistance measurement. As a micro ohmmeter to test low resistance values it can produce high test current of up to 500 A.
GGT500 generates true DC ripple-free current with automatically regulated test ramps.
View DatasheetsDV-Power GGT500 Ground Grid Tester datasheet