- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
DV-Power RMO-Hx Series Micro Ohmmeters
First handheld micro-ohmmeter (only 0,95 kg) which generates regulated DC current up to 300A!
The RMO-H micro-ohmmeters (Ductors) are ideal for a number of applications for contact resistance measurements of non-inductive test objects. Typical applications are testing a circuit breakers and disconnecting switches, high-current bus bar joints, cable splices, welding joints, etc.
RMO-H series consists of three models:
- RMO-H1 (up to 100 A DC)
- RMO-H2 (up to 220 A DC)
- RMO-H3 (up to 300 A DC)
Regulated, user selectable test current
RMO-H3 generates up to 300 A DC (ripple-free) test current, user selectable, generated in an automatic regulated test ramp. This revolution in handheld micro ohmmeters technology is enabled by use of Li-Po batteries.
Advanced measurement capabilities
- Measuring range: 0,1 μΩ – 6000 mΩ
- Resolution: 0,1 μΩ
- Typical accuracy: ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS) up to 1Ω range
Ideal for field & factory testing
- Handheld, only 0,95 kg (2.1 lbs) weight
- IP54 mechanical protection rating
- Designed to make multiple measurements and full day’s work of testing without a battery recharge
- Safe testing in Both Sides Grounded (BSG) conditions
Included in the standard price are the advanced DV-Win application software, protective transport case, ground cable and battery charger. Additional advantage, the RMO-H battery can be charged with regular car charger which is part of optional accessories.
View DatasheetsDV-Power RMO-H Micro Ohmeter ductor datasheet