- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
DV-Power RMO-Hxx Series Micro Ohmeter
The RMO-H is battery operated and handheld micro-ohmmeter. It is designed for a variety of applications for contact resistance measurement of non-inductive test objects. Typical applications are accurate testing of:
- medium and high-voltage circuit breakers,
- disconnecting switches,
- high-current bus bar joints,
- cable splices,
- and different high-current links.
Even more, it accurately measures in high-induction filed environments and substations, as well as in factory testing.
RMO-H Series contains six models in total, divided in 2 sub-series depending on the test leads length requirement and the battery type:
- RMO-H1, RMO-H2 and RMO-H3 models are intended for use with short cables (e.g. 1,3 m / 3 m / 5 m). The 1-cell Li-Po battery with 8200 mAh capacity provides output voltage up to 4,1 V DC.
- RMO-H21, RMO-H22 and RMO-H23 models are ideal for applications where test leads with lengths > 5 m are required. The high output voltage (up to 8,3 V DC) is provided by 2-cells 5600 mAh Li-Po battery.
View DatasheetsDV-Power RMO-Hxx Series Micro Ohmeter datasheet