- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel PQM 700 Power Quality Analyser
Class S IP65 Three Phase Power Quality Analyser for Pole Mount or other Rugged Applications
Features:• 4 current inputs, physical measurement of current in the neutral conductor.
• Registration of up to 1100 parameters, including average, maximum, minimum and instantaneous values.
• Built-in heater, stable operation at low temperatures down to -20ºC.
• Internal rechargeable battery, autonomy of the meter (min. 6 hours).
• IP65 ingress protection, possibility of work in rain, snow and high humidity.
Measured Parameters:• Voltages L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values within the range up to
760 V, interoperability with voltage transducers.
• Currents L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values, current measurement
within the range up to 6 kA (depending on applied current clamp), interoperability with current transducers.
• Crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU).
• Frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz.
• Active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power (S) with identification of the nature of reactive power
• Calculation of reactive power using the Budeanu method and IEEE 1459 method.
• Active energy (EP), reactive energy (EQ), apparent energy (ES).
• Power factor (PF), cosφ, tanφ.
• Harmonics up to the 40th in voltage and current.
• Total harmonic distortion THD for current and voltage.
• Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) light flicker index.
• Unbalance of voltages (in compliance with IEC 61000-4-30 class S) and currents.
• Event logging for current and voltage along with oscillograms and half-period RMS charts.
• All parameters are registered in compliance with class S according to standard EN 61000-4-30.
View DatasheetsSonel PQM 700 Power Quality Analyser
Power Quality Analysers