- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel PQM 710 Power Quality Analyser
Class A IP65 Three Phase Power Quality Analyser for Pole Mount or other Rugged Applications. WiFi Communications
Features:• Remote control and data transfer through a built-in GSM modem.
• Anti-theft feature – SMS notification in the event of position change (built-in GPS receiver).
• Real-time clock synchronized to GPS protocol.
• Remote control of the analyzer via software: Sonel Analysis (Wi-Fi and GSM for Windows) or Sonel Analysis Mobile
(Wi-Fi for Android).
Measured Parameters:• Voltages L1, L2, L3, N, PE (five measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values within the range up to
1000 V, interoperability with voltage transducers.
• Currents L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values, current measurement
within the range up to 6 kA (depending on applied current clamp), interoperability with current transducers.
• Measurement of control signals up to 3000 Hz.
• Crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU).
• Frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz.
• Active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power (S) with identification of the nature of reactive power
• Calculation of reactive power using the Budeanu method and IEEE 1459 method.
• Active energy (EP), reactive energy (EQ), apparent energy (ES).
• Power factor, cosφ, tanφ.
• K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics).
• Up to 50th harmonics for voltage and current.
• Interharmonics measured as groups.
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current.
• Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker (IEC 61000-4-15 class A).
• Unbalance of voltage (IEC 61000-4-30 class A) and current.
• Current events detection including waveforms recording.
• Current and voltage events recording with waveforms (up to 1 s) and RMS1/2 graphs with 30 s maximum recording time.
• Current and voltage waveforms recording after each averaging period.
View DatasheetsSonel PQM 710 Power Quality Analyser
Power Quality Analysers