- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Sonel PQM 703 Power Quality Analyser
Class A IP65 Three Phase Power Quality Analyser for Pole Mount or other Rugged Applications
Features:• Power from the measured network.
• Designed for use in virtually all network types from 64 V to 760 V directly, with particular emphasis on measurements at low voltage poles, due to the ease of installation.
• Independent power supply makes it particularly suitable for measurements behind voltage transformers. It can also be used for measurements in DC voltage systems.
• Remote configuration and data transfer in real time using the built-in GSM modem.
• Anti-theft function – text message notification in case of position change – built-in GPS receiver.
• Real time clock synchronized using GPS protocol.
• Fast Transient Capture
Measured Parameters:• Voltages L1, L2, L3, N, PE (five measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values within the range up to 1000 V, interoperability with voltage transducers.
• Currents L1, L2, L3, N (four measurement inputs) – average, minimum, maximum and instant values, current measurement within the range up to 6 kA (depending on applied current clamp), interoperability with current transducers.
• Crest factors for current (CFI) and voltage (CFU).
• Frequency within the range of 40 Hz – 70 Hz.
• Active power (P), reactive power (Q), distortion power (D), apparent power (S) with identification of the nature of reactive power (capacitive, inductive).
• Calculation of reactive power using the Budeanu method and IEEE 1459 method.
• Active energy (EP), reactive energy (EQ), apparent energy (ES).
• Power factor (PF), cosφ, tanφ.
• K factor (transformer overload caused by the harmonics).
• Harmonics up to the 50th in voltage and current.
• Interharmonics measured as groups.
• Total harmonic distortion THD for current and voltage.
• Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) light flicker index.
• Unbalance of voltages (in compliance with IEC 61000-4-30 class A) and currents.
• Event logging along with oscillograms.
View DatasheetsSonel PQM 703 Power Quality Analyser
Power Quality Analysers