- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
NDB-DOC 3 Distribution Transformer Tester
Distribution Transformer TesterThe NDB-DOC 3 can determine the presence of short circuits or open circuits in the distribution transformer primary winding & also short circuits on the secondary winding. The NDB-DOC 3™ is designed to be operated without disconnecting the transformer’s secondary windings from their loads.
Linemen crews are called on to re-energize transformers regularly, whether it’s after storms or when line faults occurs etc... The reasons for the outages are not always obvious, but the power needs to get back on. When damaged or connected to a faulty circuit, the transformers can rupture with massive amount of energy when attempting to re-energize. In order to make a better decision whether it is safe to re-energize the transformer or not the NDB-DOC 3 is your friendly and safe choice!
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Measurement by contact on the transformer primary bushing, no need to remove secondary cables.
- Visual and audible warning.
- Automatic self-test & Auto shut-off.
View DatasheetsNDB-DOC-3 Distribution Transformer Test Set